View Larger Map
Charles River is located 16 miles from downtown Boston just off of Route 128 in Burlington, MA.
From Route I-95/128
1. Take the US-3 North/Middlesex Turnpike Exit #32B/32A.
2. Take the second exit (Middlesex Turnpike) and bear right at the end of the ramp.
3. Go past the Burlington Mall. At the traffic lights, turn right onto Mall Road (Mall Road becomes Burlington Mall Road).
4. Go past the Mall entrances. Just before the first set of traffic lights beyond Burlington Mall, get into the right-turn lane and take a right onto Executive Mall Road/New England Executive Park.
5. Continue straight to the stop sign at the end of the road. You will see our building, #7 straight in front of you. If you require parking, please bear right and drive around to the back.
1. Take the Route 3A North Exit #33B toward Burlington.
2. When you get to the end of the exit ramp, continue straight ahead and cross Route 3A. You are now on Burlington Mall Road.
3. Continue through two stop lights. At the third stop light you will see the Lahey Clinic complex on your left. Get into the left-turn lane for the next set of traffic lights and turn left into Executive Mall Road/New England Executive Park.
4. Continue straight to the stop sign at the end of the road. You will see our building, #7 straight in front of you. If you require parking, please bear right and drive around to the back.
From Route 93
1. Take the Route I-95/128 South Exit #37B toward Waltham. 2. Follow directions for FROM ROUTE I-95/128 SOUTH above.