Senior Relationship Manager
Charles River Development is rapidly growing and profitable financial software and services firm whose customers include the world’s top investment management, banking and insurance firms. The Relationship Management position establishes long-term relationships with our customers through continuous review and improvement of customer’s use of CRD products and services. The role will report to the Director of Relationship Management alongside the Implementation Management, Technical Support, and Professional Services organizations.
To enhance CRD’s long-term relationship with our customers through continuous review and improvement of customers’ use of CRD products and services. Review and improvement includes pro-active communications, internal advocacy, and on-going solicitation of feedback regarding our products and services.
- Becoming versed in configuration and tuning of CRD’s software products.
- Defining interfaces between this function and Implementation Managers, Technical Support, and Product Management.
- Refining mechanisms to track all aspects of a customer’s relationship within CRD and leveraging them to enhance and better forecast the customer relationship.
- Developing and implementing mechanisms for:
- Pro-active, out bound communications to existing customers,
- Solicitation of feedback from customers on CRD’s products and services, and
- Semi-annual third-party customer satisfaction surveys.
- Establishing personal contact with Charles River customers at Project Sponsor/Executive levels (in concert with Director of Relationship Management). The incumbent and his team will be working with several customers.
- Establishing the position as the principal interface with, and internal advocate for existing customers for non-technical issues.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Financial/Software Services industry background with financial market information systems preferred.
- Have front office and instrument types knowledge with equities, fixed income, derivatives, FX, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to client face at a high level using a hands-on approach.
- Some Understanding of technologies such as, RDBMS, UNIX, Windows95/NT/2000, and PCs.
- Demonstrated ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive account management skills, and a track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts.
- Have an established successful Relationship Management track record.
- Fostered relationships with senior managers in large and small corporations.
- Negotiated resolutions to difficult relationship issues to the advantage of both customers and employers.
- Able to differentiate and work at strategic and tactical levels simultaneously.
- Must be able to travel.
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent required
Charles River Development